Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Is it just me, or does it seem that no one has been blogging lately, including me?

You know, it seems like we can get so caught up in life that we forget to do things that matter!

For me this last year, I was very busy, and it seemed like it would never come to an end, and now that I think back about all those people I talked to, and all those people I was able to tell about God when I was canvassing, I think back and I can't help but wonder if those seeds that I planed have sprouted yet.

As our busy live's go on, what are the things that we are leaving behind? What are people saying about us? Are they saying that they sow Jesus in us?

What will the influences be that we leave on those around us?


This last week, our family want down to Oregon to visit family. It's been six years since we have seen some of them and what is always said is "we are just too busy get together".

Ten years ago family was a much bigger thing! But nowadays we say, we are too busy.

We need to pay attention to the things that matter!

There's people all around us that are looking for something that will bring joy and peace in their live's, are we going to pass them by because we are too busy?

2 comments:

  1. Amen... It is so easy to be "too busy." I pay God helps us all to make time for the things that really matter in this short life so we are ready for the life to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be plenty of stuff in life which can make us too busy, we just need to learn to prioritise those things which are most important, and God will help us to do that if we ask Him.

    ReplyDelete