Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hungry....

Hungry. What does it mean, hungry?

I'm sure that at some point in your life you've said, I'm starving, but do any of us really know what it means to be starving?

There are about 842 million people in the world that don't have enough food to eat.

And here we are saying, I'm starving, but do we really know what that means?

I know for some of us, when we miss a meal we think we will not make it to the next meal!!

But what about the people that don't get to see their next meal?

And here we say, I'm starving.

There are 100 million homeless in the world.

There are about 7 Billion people in the world, how many of them know the God that I know?

And here we say  "I'm hungry" or we say there is no God or we say "I need a break from God".

There are about 150,000 people that die everyday.

What are we doing about it?

Are we just going to keep doing what we have always done or are we going to do something to change it. Are we going to stop saying I'm hungry and find those that are really hungry for food and spiritual food as well?

There's no time to lose! People are waiting for you. they will not always come to you! You have to go to them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment