Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When this new year is over and we look back on the year, what will be the record?

How many of you made new year resolutions?

I'm sure some of you have said, "I'll get more exercise."

Or maybe "Eat less!"

What ever it may be a lot of people have said they would try to do something different in their lives.

I have not made a new year resolution but what I want for this new year is for God's will to be done in and through my life.

I want a closer walk with Him then I've ever had.

I want Jesus to be the center of everything I do.

I want people to see Jesus in me.

When this new year is over and we look back on the year, what will be the record?

Will God be able to say that I was a disciple for Him and that I did just what He asked of me?

Or would there be days that were wasted doing things that don't give God glory?

What will be your record?

We don't have time to mess round with the world and all the things it has to offer.

The devil will try to get you to slip from God and will make you think that what you're doing is not really that bad but in God's eyes sin is sin.

Let's make this new year the best that we have ever had!

Let make a point to tell others about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment