Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Thailand....

Wow what a year it has been!

I have been all over the U.S. this year, and this year is still not over.

As I type, my brother and I are on our way to ASI to work with there media there. 

And then right after ASI we will be going to Alaska.

I believe that God has been preparing me for the future, by leading me thousands of miles all over!

I still can't believe all of the things that I have done this! But one thing I know is that when God calls I better go!!

Well my travels have brought me to feeling called to Thailand. I have no idea how I will raise the money to go, but if God's called who am I to worry about it?!!

There are a lot of things that need to happen before we can go, so I would ask that You all would pray that God will lead me in the way he would have me go!

As some of you all know I will be volunteering my time at Sunshine Orchards for about 4 months.

Please keep it in pray that will work our what needs to be worked out!

I will be putting up more info about Thailand soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment