Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jesus is coming, are we ready to see Jesus face to face?


Have you ever wondered why people leave the church?

I have! There are people that I know, right now that are leaving the church.

Why is it?

I have fond myself struggling with the same thing, why is it?

Why would I, or anyone else, want to leave the church?

There is a family that I know, that has been through a lot, that is slipping away, it’s so so sad to see it!

Some of my friend’s that I’ve known for years, don’t want any thing to do with church any more.

Why is it?

You can’t make people go to church; you can’t make people love God!

My prayer list is growing by the day.

Oh, how God must be so sad!

Do you know why people are leaving?

I’m sure that you have struggled with giving up to, but why?

Is it because we do not pray like we should, or are we to busy for God?

I’m not sure how you feel about it, but I think we need to pray, like never before for people that are struggling!

I was reading on my phone, Sabbath night, a EGW book called, From Here to Forever, about when Jesus was looking over Jerusalem, and saw what was going to happen to Jerusalem, and how they were going to rebel, and how he was willing to die to save them!

Reading that made me think. Am I slipping from God? Am I making him cry?

There are so many sad stories out there!

And oh, how I wish I could be there to encourage all the hurting people in the world!

I don’t want to hear Jesus say, when he comes, Arron, you did not do what you could have done, there were people that just needed a friend, there were people that you could have prayed for, that you didn’t, there are people lost because of you.

How would I feel, if I make it to heaven, and you weren’t there?

How would you feel, if you make it to heaven, and I was not there?

 Just because you or me did not do what we could have done?

How would you feel, being in heaven, and knowing that, your mom or dad brother or sister, did not make it, and knowing that you could have done some thing about it?

If you have read my blog before, then you know that I’m not much of a writer, but I can’t tell you in words how much I want to be ready for Jesus to come, I don’t want to make Jesus disappointed in what I’ve done!

Lets not wait, there’s no time to mess around; Jesus is coming, are we ready to see Jesus face to face?

1 comment:

  1. "If we always do what we've always done, we'll always get what we've always got" Love more than ever before!!!! It's a state of emergency, people are dying (spiritually) I must do something! Thanks Arron =} for reminding me.....

    ReplyDelete