Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Why? Why me?

Why? Why me?

That's what I've been saying to myself the last two weeks. 

It all started about three weeks ago when I was working on a truck. As I had my head under the hood, this incredible sharp pain came into my chest! It knocked the wind out of me for a minute but I just shrugged it off. 

A few days later I had the sharp pain again. 

But the way I am, I just said, "oh I'll be fine! I'm a tough guy".

And then it hit me last week when I was in town.  

I was having the sharp pain every few minutes and was on the verge of passing out!

Upon further evaluation I found out that I have a resting heart rate of 110 which I guess is not good. 

And then sabbath I went for a walk and was dizzy and felt terrible and so I took my heart rate and it was at 170. 

My heart has been going anywhere from 50 to 170. 

The hard thing is that I'm trying to hold a full-time job right now and the way I'm feeling is not so awesome.

I would really appreciate your prayers as I try to find out what is wrong with me.

Its crazy that I'm young and having heart problems.

Thank you all for the prayers, and thanks to you all who have taken the time to see how I'm feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment