Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

While I was on the phone with him for an hour........


Some of you know that I was selling a car some time ago. If you have ever sold something, then you know that it can be hard to find people that are serious about buying!

But before long, a guy came to buy it.

I soon discovered that this guy was just becoming a new Christian, and it was when I was on the phone with him, that I learned of his new found faith. I ended up talking to him for more then an hour on the phone about God!

While I was on the phone with him for an hour, I found out that he had been a drunk and a druggy, and a lot more!!!

But I also learned that he loves Jesus a lot, and he was encouraging me to follow Jesus more then ever. He was telling me that he wanted to go door to door telling other’s about Jesus, and he was telling me to do it, too. Now you have to remember that this guy is still smoking, and is a rough looking guy, but he is on fire for God!!

He knew that it was God that made us cross paths. I’m not sure that I have ever met someone that was on fire for God that much!!

Have you ever met someone like that before?


Maybe if you think about it, pray for him that he will not loss his love for Jesus.

That made me think, here is this man, that is rough looking, that smokes, that is willing to do any thing for God, and here I am, a good person, that does not smoke, that’s not rough looking, and I’m complaining about working for God!


Its people like that, that makes me keep going!

Its people like you that keep me going!

We are all in this together, there’s no getting around it; we need to be there to encourage one another!

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
Philippians 1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment