Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Am I ready for Jesus to come?



I saw the fruit of the tree of life, the manna, almonds, figs, pomegranates, grapes, and many other kinds of fruit. I asked Jesus to let me eat of the fruit. He said, not now. Those who eat of the fruit of this land go back to earth no more. But in a little while, if faithful, you shall both eat of the fruit of the tree of life and drink of the water of the fountain. And he said, you must go back to the earth again and relate to others what I have revealed to you. Then an angel bore me gently down to this dark world. Sometimes I think I can stay here no longer; all things of earth look so dreary. I feel very lonely here, for I have seen a better land. Oh, that I had wings like a dove, then would I fly away and be at rest!!

Do you ever feel like that?

I do!

Sometimes I think there is no more that I can take!!

There is nothing in this world that satisfies me, nothing at all!!
The only thing that satisfies me is Jesus!

The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that there’s a hell to shun and a heaven to gain!!

Sometimes it seems like there’s no way out, the only way out is running to Jesus!!

If it wasn’t for Jesus, we would all be in trouble!

Jesus is always there to help me, he’s always there to hear me, and he’s always there to pick me up when I fall!

Isn’t that so wonderful that Jesus cares so much about me that he is willing to listen to me?

All I want is Jesus!

He is my all in all!

The things that I see that are going on around me make me want to be ready for Jesus to come even more then ever!

            There is so much pain in this world, so much sadness, so many tears. This world is getting old!

Why would I want the things of the world that only last for a little time, when there’s an eternity before me in heaven with Jesus.

Am I ready for Jesus to come?

Are you ready for Jesus to come?

Lets not wait, time is running out!


We may have hard times in this word, but we need to always look to Jesus through it all!

Oh come Lord Jesus,
Come quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment